50 to 90 Temperature Range Fan Low-Med-High System Heat-Off-Cool Fan Coil Thermostat (Johnson Contro
Quantity in Basket: None
50 to 90 Temperature Range Fan Low-Med-High System Heat-Off-Cool Fan Coil Thermostat (Johnson Controls)
T23 thermostats control heating, cooling, or combination heating and cooling systems. The thermostats can be wired to cycle the system valve(s) and/or the system fan. All units have a fan speed selector switch and a system selector switch. Typical applications include: · Two, three, and four pipe heating and/or cooling systems, such as unit heaters or unit ventilators. · Package Terminal Air Conditioning units (PTAC) where hot or cold water is supplied by a boiler or chiller
· Compact units are dependable, totally enclosed Pennswitches.
· Sensitive liquid charged element and efficient lever mechanism provides close operating, differential without anticipators.
· Integral heavy duty rocker switches provide LOWMEDIUM- HIGH speed fan selection, and a HEAT-OFFCOOL, or AUTO-OFF system switching.
· A built-in “dial lock” capability discourages turning the thermostat dial to a temperature other than the desired setting.
· High and low temperature stops are a built-in feature of these thermostats.
· Dual voltage capability allows the system fan to be either 120 or 240 V.A.C.
Replaces Part Numbers: