Modutrol Motor / Valve Linkages (Stem Force 80-160 lb) (Honeywell )
Quantity in Basket: None
Honeywell Valve Linkage for Mod III and Mod IV motors with 80 or 160 lb stem force
The Q5001 Valve Linkage connects a Modutrol® Motor to a 2- or 3-way valve. It is used primarily on V5011 or V5013 steam and water valves.
• Q5001 Valve Linkage is applicable to 2-Way or 3-Way valves in modulating or two-position service.
• Linkage requires no adjustment when used with Honeywell valves and Modutrol IV™ Motors.
• Q5001 Valve Linkage replaces Q601 and Q618 Valve Linkages.
• Linkage mounts directly to the valve bonnet; motor mounts to linkage bracket.
• Easy-to-read position indicator.
• Valve stem lift height cam selectable.
• Overtravel permits tight close-off without excessive motor strain.
• Available brackets make linkages adaptable to many valve bodies.
• Models available with 80 lb, 160 lb, and 320 lb stem force.
• Reversible cams on the Q5001 allow field selection of normally open or normally closed valve operation.
• All models have anti-spin.
Description Valve Linkage for Mod III and Mod IV motors with 80 or 160 lb stem force
Linkage Type Valve
Mounting Linkage mounts directly to the valve bonnet; motor mounts on linkage bracket.
Used with Actuator Modutrol Motor
Bonnet Size (in.) 1 3/8 in.
Stroke 3/4 in.
Ambient Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +150 F
Ambient Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +66 C
Stem Force Rating (lbf) 80 or 160 lbf
Stem Force Rating (N) 356 N or 712 N
Includes 1 3/8 in. valve bracket and Anti spin clip
Used With Modutrol IV Motors;V5011/V5013
Replaces Part Numbers:Q618A, Q5001A1006, CARQ5001D1000