55 to 95°F Switching Off-High-Med-Low Fan Coil Thermostat Line Voltage Heating-Cooling (Johnson Cont
Quantity in Basket: None
55 to 95°F Switching Off-High-Med-Low Fan Coil Thermostat Line Voltage Heating-Cooling (Johnson Controls)
This thermostat controls light duty line voltage fan coil or baseboard valves on heating, cooling, and heating-cooling systems. The thermostat can control one or two valves directly. These thermostats are rated for 120, 208, or 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz.
• precision, snap-acting contacts
• heating and cooling anticipation
• cooling and heating-cooling models have an interlocked fan “off” position
• line voltage control of heating and cooling equipment
• Mounts is on a standard, double outlet box.
• Nominal operating differential at 0.6°F (0.3 C°) heating, 1 F° (0.6 C°) cooling on standard 120 VAC fan coil valves.
Sequenced models have 6 F° (3.3 C°) differential from heat on to cool on.
Replaces Part Numbers: