OLD STYLE FAN SWITCH ON RIGHT WILL CAUSE BLOWER TO CYCLE ON AND OFF.
NEW FAN CONTROL SWITCH ON LEFT WORK BY TIME ONLY BLOWER WILL NOT CYCLE.
Blower Time Delay Fan Control:
Time Delay Relay is a Direct Replacement Blower Control for Carrier, Coleman, Day & Night, Payne, Bryant, Frasier Johnson, Intertherm, Tappan, Wesinghouse, and many other Brands used to control the on and off time of the blower motor
Will turn the blower on in 45 to 75 seconds and will turn the blower off in 75 to 90 seconds after home has been heated.
Replaces these Cam-Stat Part Numbers: S196-(1,2)A32-45( C), S106-(1,2)A46-30( C), S103-(1,2)AA50-30( C), S106-(1,2)A53-30( C), S106-(1,2)A53-40( C), S106-(1,2)A54-30( C), S106-1A-45-75C, CARL36824.
This Time Delay Blower Control Switch will eliminate the problem of Blower Fan Cycling On and Off numerous times especially on Coleman Mobile Home Furnaces.
1. Turn all Electric Power off to your Furnace.
2. Locate the Thermo-Disc Fan Switch there will be two wires going to it and on the metal ring of the switch there will the identification-marking stamp on the metal ring around the black plastic part of the switch.
The letter F-120 and so on the Letter “F” stands for “Fan Switch” this would be the correct switch that you are going to upgraded.
3. On the Top of the New Time Delay Fan Switch there are 2 push on metal clips.
Plug your existing two wires on to the new time delay switch it does not matter witch two wires go on either clip.
4. Leave your old Fan Switch in your Furnace do not remove.
5. Now mount the new switch in the control box by two sheet metal screws.
The new Time Delay Switch must be mounted on a cool metal surface some where in the control box on the inside of the control box away from any hot surface.
Your wires are attached so you will not need to add on to the length of the wires.
6. Now there are two more wires that will need to be installed from the 24-volt side of the new Time Delay Switch shown in the photo above.
Connect the two Thermostat wires to the Gas Valve 24 Volt wires it does not matter witch two wires you use.
7. Now when you call for heating by your thermostat the blower will come on by time with in 60 seconds or so just like all brands of new furnaces work today.
The Blower can not cycle ever again.
Can be used in ALL Coleman Presidential Furnace Models:
Replaces out dated White Rodgers Fan Control:Type 569 Fan Control #23
Size: Cam-Stat Time Delay Fan Relay. Replacement for Carrier, Day & Night, Bryant, Frasier Johnson, Tappan, Wesinghouse, and many more gas furnaces.CARL36824