30/5 Mfd 370 Volt Oval Dual Run Capacitor.
Quantity in Basket: None
Dual Run Oval Capacitor Description:
EIA UL Base:C
Used in Comfortmaker, Heil, ICP, Tempstar Air Conditioning Models:
Used in Goodman Air Conditioning Models:
CPE18-1AB CPE24-1AB CPKE24-1AB CPKE24-1A CK24-1 CK24-1B CK24-18 CPKJ18-1 CPKH24-1 CKJ24-1A CKJ24-1.
Used in Lennox Air Conditioning Models:HS20-261-1P HS22-261U-2P, HS22-211U-ZP
Replaces Part and Model Numbers:
53H23 53H2301 78G19 78G1901 CPT0808 CPT808 12969 POCD305 P0CD305 3GJ0530 97F9681 B94578700 B9457-8700 97F9681BX 43-25135-02 43-25133-02 43-23133-02 8552-047 HAC241-A CAR4X767 CARG22829.
Installation of New Dual Run Capacitor:
1. TURN ALL ELECTRICAL POWER OFF BEFORE WORKING ON ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE:
2. Leave all wires connected to your old capacitor.
3. Remove one wire at a time from the old capacitor and Install it to the correct terminal on the new replacement capacitor its that easy.
4. On the Top of your Dual Run Capacitors there are three markings stamped into the metal next to each terminal wire port.
5. One terminal is marked with the word HERM: Represents Hermetic which Represents the Compressor.
6. One Terminal is marked with the letter "C" which Represents the Common side of the capacitor.
7. The last Terminal "F" or the word "FAN" Represents the Condenser Fan Motor.