20" Silent Flex with Factory Installed Metal Colars at Each End of Ducting (6 Feet Per Length)
Quantity in Basket: None
This is Best Buy's High Quality High Insulation Flexible Ducting and it will not Deteriorate in the hot attic's like most all Black Plastic Flexible ducting.
As the second generation of acoustical Flex Duct, it meets all requirements of the U.L. 181 test standard as a Class 1 air duct in accordance with NFPA 90A and 90B, and Uniform Mechanical Code that is L.A. City approved. (Research Report #RR7649). This versatile product is designed for low velocity commercial, industrial, and residential applications where sound attenuations is important.
* Construction Features
* Fully insulated - R-4.2 for Residential, Commercial Installation very quit 6 feet Per Box.
* Liner - Spunbonded nonwoven nylon which has a porous surface for maximum sound absorption.
* Helix - High carbon, spring steel wire with a non-corrosive zinc coating.
* End Treatment - Standard adjustable male/female collars with taped down ends.
* Stainless steel connecting flange (CC) clamps can be installed on the collar, making connections to fittings easier. ** Technical Information **
* Maximum Air Velocity
* Silent Flex has been tested at 10,000 FPM and is rated for continuous operation at 4,000 FPM.
* Working Air Pressure
* Positive pressure of 1½" water gauge and ½" negative pressure on all diameters.
* Temperature Range
* Designed for continuous operation at temperatures from 20°F to 200°F.
* Fire Safety
* Class 1 with less than 25/50 fire hazard classification.
* Fully Approved
* Meets all requirements of U.L. 181 test standard, and is listed as a Class 1 air duct in accordance with NFPA 90A, 90B and Uniform Mechanical Code that is L.A. City approved. (Research Report #RR7649).