Analog Isolation Module
Quantity in Basket:
Manufacturer: Johnson Controls
Description: ANALOG ISOLATION MODULE
Category: Electrical Controls
AIM1 - 1 to 1 Analog Isolation Module
• 600 VAC / 1500 VDC analog optical isolation
• Selectable for voltage or current input and output
• Factory calibrated
• On-board 24 VAC Isolation Transformer
• LED indicators for incoming and outgoing power supply
• Mounts in Snap Track or ENC1 Enclosure
• Ground loop isolation
• Variable frequency motor drive isolation
• Grounded electric actuator isolation
• Fluorescent light dimmer isolation
• General analog signal input and output isolation
The AIM1 requires one external 24 VAC transformer for power. It has an on-board 24 VAC isolation transformer to supply the isolated output.
The unit has LED status indicators for both power supplies.
Supply Voltage 24 VAC +/-10%
Supply Current 100 mA maximum
Signal Input Range/Impedance 0 to 5 VDC/20,000 ohms
0 to 10 VDC/20,000 ohms
0 to 20 mA/250 ohms
Output Signal /Impedance 0 to 5 VDC/5000 ohms
0 to 10 VDC/5000 ohms
0 to 20 mA (source or sink)/500 ohms
The AIM1 optically isolates an analog voltage or current input signal from its corresponding output signal. The AIM1 is factory calibrated and the
output is linear and proportional (1:1 ratio) to the input signal. The AIM1 will accept a 0 to 5 volt, 0 to 10 volt or 0 to 20 mA span input, and output any one of those same ranges.
The AIM1 can be wired for a voltage or current input signal.
The output can be wired for a voltage or current (sink or source) signal.
Voltage Modes +/- 1%
Current Source Modes +/- 2%
Current Sink Modes +/- 1%
Linearity +/- 1%
Wire Size Up to one 14 gauge maximum
Terminal Type 45O Captive screw, box clamp design in nickel plated copper alloy
Dimensions 3.25" L x 3.425" W x 1.5" H
Weight 8 oz.
Mounting Furnished with 3.425" length of 3.25" wide snaptrack
Operating Temperature 32 to 120 deg F
Storage Temperature -20 to 150 deg F
Operating Humidity 10% to 95% non-condensing
* Specifications may change without notice to improve product performance or functionality.
Replaces Part Numbers: AIM1, CARAIM1