55 / 7.5 Mfd 440 Volt Dual Round Run Capacitor.
Quantity in Basket: None
Dual Round Run Capacitor 55.0 / 7.5 MFD 440 Volt
Design for continuous, heavy-duty applications such as heating and air conditioning motors and compressors for all brands makes and models of equipment.
To find your correct Capacitor Match up the MFD Rating and the Voltage Rating for the Proper Replacement Capacitor.
Non-PCB Dielectric Fluid.
Match up the MFD Rating and the Voltage Rating for the Proper Capacitor.
Installation of New Dual Run Capacitor:
1. TURN ALL ELECTRICAL POWER OFF BEFORE WORKING ON ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE:
2. Leave all wires connected to your old capacitor.
3. Remove one wire at a time from the old capacitor and Install it to the correct terminal on the new replacement capacitor its that easy.
4. On the Top of your Dual Run Capacitors there are three markings stamped into the metal next to each terminal wire port.
5. One terminal is marked with the word "HERM" Represents Hermetic which Represents the Compressor.
6. One Terminal is marked with the letter "C" which represents the Common side of the capacitor.
7. The last Terminal "F" or the word "FAN" Represents the Condenser Fan Motor.
Replaces Round Run Capacitor Part Numbers:
CPT0671 CPT00671 1059575 CPT671 CPT0671 12793 12293 97F9874 PRCFD5575 38514D12 Z26P4462W CARG32482..
Used in American Standard Trane Air Conditioning Models: