UV Amplifier, Dynamic Self Test for C7061A, F, FFRT: 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec for 7800 Series Relay Module
Quantity in Basket: None
Overview Solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
• Flame failure response time of 2.0 or 3.0 seconds.
• Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
• Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
• Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
• Color-coded labels identify flame detection type: Blue pulsed rectification. Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system; 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (order separately).
Flame Failure Response Time (sec) 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec
Self Checking Dynamic Self-Check
Use With Primary Safety Control 7800 SERIES Relay Modules
Use With Flame Sensor Gas, oil, coal: Ultraviolet Flame Sensor C7061
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-3
Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers Acceptable
Approvals, Factory Mutual Approved: Report No. J.I.1V9A0.AF
Comments Color: Purple
Replaces Part Numbers:R7861 A 1026, R7861A1026, R7861A1018, CARR7861A1026