16" x 25" Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles (Honeywell) Use
Quantity in Basket: None
16" x 25" Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles (Honeywell) Used with Upflow, DownFlow or Horizontal Furnaces ALL Brands)
The F200E Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles from the air circulated through the unit. Recommended high efficiency media air quality product. The F200E Media Air Cleaner includes cabinet, access door and FC200E pleated media filter, and W8600B RF Airwatch Indicator.
• W8600B RF AIRWATCH filter change indicator included.
• Integral pressure sensors signal when filter change is required based on increased pressure drop threshold at filter.
• Filter change status is transmitted to wall-mounted RF AIRWATCH Indicator.
• High efficiency charged-media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
• Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
• Mounts in the return air duct.
• Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
• Requires no electrical connections.
• Mounts in any position.
• Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
• Quick and easy media filter replacement.
• Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy
Description Entry level Media air cleaner, 4 inch extended Media.
Application Duct mounted
Dimensions (in.) 16 in. x 25 in.
Dimensions (mm) 406 mm x 635 mm
Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm) 1400 cfm
Airflow Max.-Capacity (m³/hr) 2380 m³/hr
Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.;Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85%
Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 10
Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM
Additional Features Includes FC100A Filter. No AIRWATCH indicator. Dealer private labeling available.
Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2
Replaces Part Numbers:
FC100A1029 FC200E1029 FC100C1009 F100F2002 CARF100F2002