24 Volt Two Position Spring Return Actuator with Auxiliary Switch SPDT (Barber Colman)
Quantity in Basket: None
24 Volt Two Position Spring Return Actuator with Auxiliary Switch SPDT
Replaces Part Numbers: MA301, MA-5213-500, CARMA5213500.
The MA-5200 series series actuators are used for electronic two-position control of valves and dampers which require a return to the normal position upon power interruption.
• Two-position actuators controlled by an SPST controller
• Spring return
• 24 Vac, 120 Vac, and 240 Vac models are available
• An actuator with the part number suffix "-500" has a built-in, adjustable, SPDT auxiliary switch
• Available in damper models or base models that require damper or valve linkage
• Die cast lower housing with 1/2" conduit opening and painted steel upper housing
• Hydraulic actuator with oil-immersed motor and pump
Control Circuit: Two wire, SPST.
Power Input: Refer to Table-1 and Table-2.
Connections: Color-coded 4' (1.2 m) leads.
Actuator Outputs Electrical:Auxiliary Switch (MA-5XXX-500), 10 Amps, 120/240 Vdc adjustable SPDT, factory set to close the N.O. contact at the retracted end of stroke.
Mechanical:Stroke, Damper Approximately 2" (51 mm) from fully retracted to fully extended (includes AM-601 linkage).
Valve Approximately 9/16" (14.3 mm) from fully retracted to fully extended. Nominal Damper Area, Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with damper manufacturer’s specifications.
Environment Ambient Temperature Limits:Shipping & Storage, -40 to 140° F (-40 to 60° C).Operating, Damper 0 to 140° F (-18 to 60° C).
Valve Refer to Table-3.
Humidity: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
Location: NEMA Type 1.Agency Listings
UL873, Underwriters Laboratories (File #E9429 Category Temperature-Indicating and Regulating Equipment).