20 to 30 Vac Discharge air temperature controller (Honeywell)
Quantity in Basket: None
Maintain an average discharge air temperature in variable air volume (VAV) systems, or other systems requiring discharge air control of multistage cooling or heating. Reduce kilowatt demand and consumption by maintaining the minimum amount of heating or cooling capacity required to hold the discharge air set point. Utilize economizer for free cooling when available.
• W7100 Controller maintains an average discharge air temperature in variable air volume (VAV) cooling systems by modulating an economizer and sequencing stages of mechanical cooling.
• The W7100 can be applied to electric makeup air and other systems requiring discharge air control of multistage heating or cooling.
• Staging capacity of the W7100A,C can be extended six stages using a W7101A Satellite Sequencer.
• When power is interrupted, the system cycles to all stages off.
• When power is restored, the economizer will first be modulated open (if enthalpy is suitable), then stages of mechanical cooling will be sequenced on.
• If enthalpy is not suitable for economizer operation, the first stage of cooling or heating is energized within five minutes.
• Reset signal from either space sensor or outdoor air sensor.
Description 20 to 30 Vac Discharge air temperature controller
Application Discharge Air
Application Size 0 Heat / 6 Cool
Control system W7100 family
Output Type Staged On/Off
Contact Ratings NO 240 VA inrush @ 24 Vac, 60 VA running @ 24 Vac;NC 75 VA inrush @ 24 Vac, 30 VA running @ 24 Vac;NO 750 VA inrush @ 120/240 Vac, 75 VA running @ 120/240 Vac;NC 240 VA inrush @ 40 Vac, 30 VA running @ 24 Vac
Electrical Connections 1/4 in male quick-connect terminals
Voltage 20 to 30 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz;50 Hz
Power Consumption 12 VA at 24 Vac, 50/60 Hz (max).
Setpoint Temperature Range (C) 4 C to 32 C
Setpoint Temperature Range (F) 40 F to 90 F
Operating Temperature Range (F) 40 F to 90 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) 4 C to 32 C
Dimensions (in.) 8 5/8 in. high x 6 1/2 in. wide x 3 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 219 mm high x 161 mm wide x 76 mm deep
Shipping Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +150 F
Shipping Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +65 C
Comments Additional stages of heating and cooling can be achieved by adding a W7101 Satellite Sequencer
Replaces Part Numbers:CNT0853, CNT0884, W7100A1012, W7100A1053, CARW7100A1053